Fair Investments joins the ranks of Crosskey Capital Markets customers!
Fair Investments joins the ranks of Crosskey Capital Markets customers! Crosskey is delighted to welcome Asset Management firm Fair Investments as the latest addition to customers using Crosskey’s SaaS-based Capital Markets offering.
– Our cooperation with Crosskey paves the way for a genuine partnership, reaching well beyond the traditional licensing of a software system, says Maria Sterner; CEO Fair Investments.
– The Crosskey platform improves our internal business process efficiency and takes both our Customer experience and administration to new levels. This also means that we stand ready to efficiently manage the Mutual Fund we’re launching in the New Year, says Karin Toolanen, CFO and Head of Back Office.
– A deciding factor in our choice of Crosskey as our partner was their ability to meet both our internal requirements as well as those of our Customers, says Johan Bynélius, Responsible for Investment Strategy and co-founder of Fair Investments.
A Mutual Display of Strength
– Implementing Crosskey’s Capital Markets solution with Fair Investments, thus providing Fair with a more efficient delivery of services to current customers as well as creating new opportunities for future service development, is very inspiring, says Eva Thelin, Strategist for Crosskey’s Capital Markets offering.
– We are of course excited that also Fair Investments has decided on Crosskey as the supplier for their Capital Markets solution going forward. The rapid implementation we’re currently undertaking together is a display of strength on the hands of both organizations and lays the foundation for a long and mutually beneficial partnership. We’re looking forward to providing our business value also to Fair Investments, comments Johan Dahlström, Head of Capital Markets at Crosskey.
FAIR Investments is an independent Investment firm, offering Asset Management services that are FAIR in the sense Equitable. The company steps away from traditional fixed fee compensation structures in favor of models where both risk and opportunity are shared with Customers.
Crosskey, celebrating 15 years in business, delivers modular Banking-, Card and Capital Markets services and systems. More than 250 employees take care of satisfied customers out of Crosskey’s offices in Stockholm, Mariehamn, Turku and Helsinki. Crosskey strives for sustainable solutions that have a positive impact on the environment.
Model IT provides innovative software solutions and advisory services in the financial sector. Crosskey’s Capital Markets solution is based on the OneFactor Wealth Management-platform developed by Model IT.
Head of Capital Markets
+46 (0)72 535 42 56