Solutions for Open Banking
C°OPEN for Open Banking - Go beyond PSD2
Working as an Open Banking market place, where banks as well as third party actors can both offer their services to others and utilize others’ services, the C°OPEN platform can streamline your Open Banking strategy.
Open Banking APIs published and consumed through C°OPEN can take advantage of the platforms´s advanced features, including secured communications and threat mitigation, mutual authentication of parties, customer
consent and strong customer authentication.
While the C°OPEN Developer Portal serves as the store-front through which parties can subscribe to others APIs, C°OPEN API management is a self-service interface allowing Crosskey´s customers to themselves publish their own APIs towards either the public or specified partners only. Crosskey can also take care of managing your Open Banking APIs for you as a fully managed service.
Through C°OPEN Monetization you can offer commercialised Open Banking APIs taking advantage of new business models by
charging API users based on actual API usage.
The C°OPEN API Analytics feature allows you to establish metrics and gain business insights based on the usage of your APIs.
- Streamline your Open Banking strategy
- Sell your own API based services to others through C°OPEN marketplace
- Co-operate with partners & utilize others services for faster time-to-market when rolling out new products
- Manage your Open Banking APIs yourself, or let Crosskey manage them for you
- Your Open Banking APIs can take advantage of the advanced security features in C°OPEN
- API Monetization – enables new business models by charging based on API usage
- API Analytics – establish metrics and gain business insights based on API usage